Friday, February 10, 2017

FabFitFun Winter 2016 Subscription Box


I got this box last December, and I'm finally reviewing it!  Really, I was just going through my pictures and thought it a shame that I took the time to take these photos, but never shared them, so here it is!  FabFitFun Winter 2016.

There's a number of subscription boxes I've stopped getting.  It's fun getting these boxes, but month after month it becomes stuff I'll probably won't use and is taking up space, or I give the items away as gifts instead of using it.  Popsugar became one of those boxes, and since I stopped getting that box early last year I don't regret canceling.  There isn't a single Popsugar box that I wished I received.

Fabfitfun is fabulous because it only comes four times a year.  It's $50, $10 more than Popsugar, but 4 boxes verses 12 makes it manageable, and the boxes are quality.


 Anderson Lilley Beach Butter Body Cream, $24

There were two possibilities for this item: Sicilian Tangerine or Winter in Manhattan Beach.  Between my Mom and I we got both.  We didn't like Winter in Manhattan Beach, but my sister-in-law Lindsay did, so she got it.  But Sicilian Tangerine!!  Ah man, it's good.  And I love the fact that this body cream is made in the USA.  The Tangerine is really such a heavenly smell.


 D.L. & Co Candle, $45

Once again there were two variations: Bergamot Woods or Blackberry Nectar, and once again my Mom and I got the two different ones.  I like Bergamot Woods.  It's really soft, I wish it was stronger, but it's a nice woodsy smell, and I love the woods.  The candle burns clean and has a very nice glow.



 Marie Maw Company Thank You Card Set, $24

I don't see how these are Thank You cards.  They're more like celebration cards.  Cheers . . . I guess that's like wishing someone good luck or something.  Don't know what I'm going to do with these.


 Gorjana Necklace, $75

There was a silver drop style that I think would have suited me better, as I got the gold toggle dangle style, which doesn't suit me.  How should I say it?  Doesn't suit us larger women.  There, said it.  It dangles oddly.  It will look better as I continue to get more healthy with weight loss being a happy byproduct.  This style seems to be in fashion, so it's a good item in that way. 


 O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face, $44

This item is one of those reasons why it's good this box comes every three months, as I haven't used this yet!  I really need to.  It's an all-natural enzyme defoliant, and that seems cool.


 Moleskine 2017 Weekly Planner, $20.95

This came in Green and Purple, and I would have loved either, as both are my favorite color.  I love this color, and I love how much space is allowed for each day of the week, and how there are a full page for notes each week.  Awesome.




 Butter London Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara, $20

I love this mascara!  This is the first time I've tried something from Butter London.  I'm not that aware of this brand.  But it does give good lash coverage and look.  As an add-on item to the box I got one of their lip glosses, and I love that as well.


 The charity FabFitFun donated to for this box was Starlight Children's Foundation.  Before the box shipped out I was able to donate some money to them.  It's a charity that helps brighten the day for sick kids in the hospital.  It's a wonderful charity that's worth checking out.


 The booklet.






FabFitFun offers Add-ons, items you can get at a discount that ship with your box.  I picket up a yoga mat, yoga socks, Butter London lip gloss, and a Tiger Tail muscle roller.

No comments:

Post a Comment