Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Olaf Cat Tries to Smile


These first three pictures my brother Steven took and later shared with me.  I thought this was too precious not to share!  The Olaf Cat trying to smile, at least we think that's what he was trying to accomplish.

During a bout of cleaning Olaf was hanging out next to the trash.


 Olaf begins to turn towards to the camera.


And he smiles!!

Of course you may not think so, but look at the right side of his mouth, our left, slightly rising.  Honestly, I've personally never seen him make this sort of expression, so I think it's legit.  He was smiling for the camera.


A few days later I found The Olaf Cat chillaxing on the only table he's aloud to be on.  It's one of his new favorite places to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment