Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 2014 Your Bijoux Box Review with Spoilers


 "You mustn't be afraid to sparkle a little brighter, darling."

 Your Bijoux Box is a Jewelry Subscription monthly box, costing $35 with free shipping.  Ships to the USA and Canada.

This subscription is my Mom's!  Her first one.  Since I've gotten into subscriptions, I only get 2, my Mom has been curious.  I showed her this subscription and some of their previous items, plus the March spoiler, and she signed up immediately.

These pieces have a nice weight to them and are quality.  Love the sparkle!  I don't think my pictures do justice to these pieces.


 The first look.


 The March spoiler that tempted my Mom towards this box, named Jardin Fleur.  Flower Garden.  


 Gorgeous!!  Stunning in person.


 Orchid Skyline: I love the name of this piece.  And the pink color is Radiant Orchid, which, according to Sephora, is the color of the year.  My Mom gave this piece to me, and I took it eagerly.


 Claire Rose: My Mom LOVES this bracelet.  I do too.  She immediately put it on, and it really is stunning.  She'll be wearing it a lot :0)


 The bonus necklace for subscribing.  I don't know the name of this piece!  Only that I used the code HEART14 to get it, which may or may not be available.  If you look at the Bijoux Box Blog, they'll let you know of extra codes (PRETTY2 is the latest code for a sparkly punk bracelet).  Also the blog has styling tips and other fun stuff.


When I signed my Mom up I didn't know if the code worked for this necklace, so I contacted Costumer Service late afternoon.  Within an hour I got a response that said a note was added to my order for the necklace.  Amazing!  Great Costumer Service is worth its weight in gold in the subscription box world.

BTW, this necklace is mine, and I love it :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment