Friday, August 10, 2012

The New Wendy's


This last week I finally went to the new Wendy's in Orem.  The restaurant got completely remolded, and in a way beyond what I expected.


Before and after. 



This drink machine is awesome.  
100+flavor options.  My favorites are Raspberry Sprite and Peach Fanta.
The movie theater Jordan Commons in Sandy Utah installed these machines over a year ago, so I'm pretty familiur with the process.  It's funny watching people who've never tried the different flavors pause, contemplate, and then try a bunch of flavors in tiny sips.



A cozy inside feel.  Overall I love the new Wendy's, and I wonder how many restaunts got this change.  I hope all of them will at some point.  The biggest improvement is the ordering format.  In traditional Wendy stores you order and have your order made by the same person, which really slows down the line.  Here you order and receive in different locations, so it's a lot faster.

Have a great weekend!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment